Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beauty Haul- Priceline, Target, Big W

I recently went shopping and picked up a few things most where of course nail polish (sorry I just can't help my self). The stores I went to were Priceline, Target and Big W.

BOE Beauty Nail Enamel
First are these nail polishes that I got from Big W for only $2 each.They also sell eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliner and more for only $2. I picked up the nail polishes to compare to the Ulta3 polishes.
Colours are from left to right
- #33 Glitter Frosting 
- #24 Ballet Pink 
- #13 Pretty Baby
- #3 Blue Illusion

The Australis nail enamel was purchased from Priceline for only $4.95. They were having a $3 off all Australis products. And the Essence Colour and Go nail polish was from Target for only $1.38 I believe it was on clearence. 
From left to right
- 51074 Today's News
- 51059 Peek-a-boo
- 95 wanna be your sunshine
-  92 better late than never

I purchased the Revlon nail enamel for $13.95 and Ulta3 polish for $2 from Target.
The St.Ives face scrub was purchased from Priceline for $2.79
- 185 Lilac Pastelle
- Confetti
- Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting 30ml
That's my haul, Hoped you enjoyed and please follow would be much appreciated and once I reach 25 followers I will be having a giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. i also use Apricot Scrub. it really helpful in blemishes and makes oily skin smooth

    ReplyDelete