Thursday, November 15, 2012

NOTD #1

I'm not sure if you guys know this but I'm obsessed with nail polish, I change my nails once a week but sometimes in a couple days depending if I get sick of the colours on my nails.



Right now in Australia/ the southern hemisphere it is currently spring and I love to wear pastels and bright colours, I live in Melbourne so the weather can change quite suddenly some days it may be hot and next its freezing. Spring weather in Melbourne is absolutely amazing on the good days anyway.



The colour I'm wearing is Barcelona by B Collection by Bloom. I absolutely love this colour, it's a coral colour that I think is perfect for spring and summer. B Collection by Bloom is exclusively available at Target it retails for $14.95 I got it while it was on sale for only $5.


No comments:

Post a Comment