Monday, December 24, 2012

Sinful Colors in Australia

I wanted to get this up as quick as possible to get the word out. I was doing some last minute Christmas shopping when I came across a Sinful Colors nail polish display at Target, unfortunately the stand was empty which I was very sad about. The next stop I made was Priceline were I also saw the stand and it still had some colours left which I quickly grabbed out.
I wasn't aware that Sinful Colors was expanding to Australia. They cost $4.95 each which I was happy with. If you know cosmetics in Australia they can be pretty expensive. If some of you don't know what Sinful Colors is they are an American brand nail polish which in America only retail for about $1-$2.
I picked up two colours, I didn't want to get a lot just in case I didn't like them. If you want to know what colours I got check out my haul post here
I'm not sure what stores they're at but I'm sure most Target and Priceline have them. They are also available at Kmart for $4.
Sinful Colors currently have five different types of nail polish; cream, matte, glitter, pearl and shimmer.

You can purchase Sinful Colors from priceline here

Have you bought the nail polishes yet? Please leave a comment below.

6 comments:

  1. I noticed this at Target the other day, wow what a lovely surprise! I didn't have the time to pick them up (the line at the register was HUGE, I was on a break at work) but I will definitely buy some soon. Thanks for letting me know that they are also available at Priceline :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so great, I'll definitely be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are beautiful but I have yet to try them out.

      Delete
  3. i bought 2 colours, they take a little while to dry, and dont last that long before chipping, some colours need 2 to 3 coats just to show and others, need the second coat for them to look good. if your someone who likes to quickly apply and go, i dont think this is for you, they deffinately need 2 coats and that takes a while to do, but otherwise great colour range, fun for all ages

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Target did you go to?? Would they be at the Bondi Junction Target too??? Really would like to know! Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I live no where near Bondi, I actually live in Melbourne,Victoria. So I can't really help, Sorry

      Delete