|L-R: black satin, midnight, hollywood, orchid, black plum, callyso holiday, acapulco bliss|
- Black Satin: Rich black creme
- Midnight: Dark navy creme
- Hollywood: Bright metallic royal blue
- Orchid: Purple shimmer
- Black Plum: Rich burgundy red with dark shimmer
- Calypso Holiday: Medium bright blue with strong shimmer
- Acapulco Bliss: Dark pink with purple shimmer
|L-R: soft hydrangea, blue heaven, earl grey, mojito, disco fever|
- Soft Hydrangea: Pastel blue creme with silver pearl finish
- Blue Heaven: Blue creme
- Earl Grey: Taupe brown
- Mojito: Mint green creme
- Disco Fever: Clear base with red glitters
|L-R: french pink, watermelon, coral reef, strawberry sundae, plum violet|
- French Pink: Pale french pink
- Watermelon: Pinky salmon creme
- Coral Reef: Yellow toned red crelly
- Strawberry Sundae: Pink creme
- Plum Violet: Dark pink creme
For the low price I find these to be exceptional but some colours can be a hit or miss. Most of the polishes apply without any major problems but there are the odd colours which are a nightmare to work with.
Have you tried any Ulta3 products? If so which products? Did you like it or hate it?
Leave a comment below.